Since 2000, End to End Cabling has been providing structured cabling solutions. We measure our success in the quality of our people, the quality of our installations and most importantly, the relationships we have with our clients. The foundation of our business is servicing our clients and providing solutions that will allow them to grow without re-cabling. We will work with our clients to provide standards based solutions that are cost effective and meet our client requirements.
There are many network cabling installation contractors. What separates these installers is the quality of the installer technicians, attention to detail, and the quality of the installation. All structured cabling manufacturers’ products meet industry standards. What you cannot see – the way cables are run in ceilings, the cable pathways used, the way cables are terminated, labeled, and tested determines whether the structured cabling system will meet the requirements of existing and future applications.
Checklist – How to select an installer
At the heart of any well designed network is the foundation – the structured cabling system. Yet it’s often the last thing organizations consider when making technology acquisition decisions.
Selecting the correct partner is critical, not only for the initial installation, but also for future moves, additions and changes. Here are some questions to ask before committing to an installer.
- How long have you been in business?
- How much insurance coverage do you have?
- Can you provide a WSIB certificate?
- How many technicians do you have on Staff?
- How many are full time employees and how many are subcontractors?
- Who were the technicians trained by? How much experience do they have?
- What cabling certifications does your company hold?
- How does your company test and validate your cable installations?
- What cable and network testers do you own?
- Can you provide references and can we visit your reference site(s)?
- What documentation do you provide when the installation is complete?
- What other services can you provide that will help us maintain our network operations?
For more information call 905-415-8300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copper cabling for Category 5e, 6, 6a Augmented
- 10 Gig UTP cabling
- Data centre cabling solutions
- Cabling for data, voice, video and security applications
- Fibre cabling – multimode and singlemode
- Cable audits
- VOIP (Voice over IP) cable validation, testing and certification
- Wireless surveys
- Indoor and outdoor wireless access point cabling and installation
- Physical security systems
- Cable re-certification
- Wiring closet and computer room clean ups
- Trouble shooting and problem resolution
- Project management